Friday 29 April 2016 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
Are you considering external investment? Do you know what you need to have ready before hand, during the process and once the investor is on board? Join us for this workshop on how to get investor ready, presented by Amer Qureshi and Ross Corcoran from Deloitte Private.
Key points of discussion include:
- Getting organised - your in-house agreements and being due diligence ready;
- Understanding what you need - it could be more than money;
- Valuation approaches and methodologies;
- Negotiating a position;
- The terms and conditions;
- The due diligence process - what does it entail?;
- The shareholder agreement; and
- Ongoing obligations.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Friday 29 April 2016
To register for this workshop, please click here.
Lighthouse Business Innovation Centre
Unit 6, 65 Tennant Street, Fyshwick ACT