Tuesday 29 March 2016 - 10:00am to 11:30am
Social media is changing our lives with most businesses now incorporating social media channels into their everyday marketing schedules. Business blogging and posting on social media may seem innocent enough, but the content you post could get you into some serious trouble.
Come along to a workshop with Mark North from Chamberlains Law Firm who will discuss the legal issues related to online content creation including:
- Addressing a global audience;
- Responsibilities as a publisher of content;
- Legal risks of different channels, e.g. blogging vs. Facebook;
- The role of Intellectual Property (IP);Crediting and attribution;
- The risk of reputational damage and defamation;
- The power of other people's comments;
- Identity, privacy and security online; and
- The fine line between free speech and discrimination.
Spaces are limited so please register as soon as possible.
10:00am - 11:30am, Tuesday 29 March 2016
To register for this workshop, please click here.
Lighthouse Business Innovation Centre
Unit 6, 65 Tennant Street, Fyshwick ACT